A wide range of air compressors to our clients that we offer are extensively used to dampen the fluctuations in compressed air. These air receivers are fabricated from optimum quality raw material and known for their precision engineering, durability, and application specific design. Our high quality air receivers available in capacities ranging from 50 lt to 1000 lt conform to IS-2825 standards. Moreover, we can custom-design these air receivers according to the specifications of the clients.
Some of the unique features of these pressure vessels and compressed air receivers are as follows:
- Effective working that enhances the working life of compressors
- Corrosion resistant
- Highly durable
- Customizable according to the requirements of our clients.
- Stores the pressurised compressed air.
- Helps to maintain constant pressure at downstream.
- Cools the compressed air.
- Helps to separate oil & moisture from compressed air.
- To allow compressor have optimum level of rest.
Vertical and Horizontal.
After Compressor & After cooler.
Upto 10 MÂ³ at 7 Kg/cm2 operating pressure.
As per national & international standards of pressure vessel code.
No. 235-B, Ground Floor, Parivar Apartments, Bibwewadi, Nr. Bharat Jyoti Bus Stop, Pune, Maharashtra, 411037, India