Empowered by a team of skilled professionals, we are engaged in offering optimum quality Y Strainer Valves. These valves are used in different industrial applications where the amount of solids to be removed is small, and where frequent clean-out is not required. The offered valves are used to control the pressure of various types of gases as per the need of the clients. Our offered Y Strainer Valves can withstand the pressure upto 1500 psi and temperature upto 1000ÃÂ°F.
- A Y-strainer has the advantage of being able to be installed in either a horizontal or vertical position.
- In both cases, the screening element or "leg" must be on the "downside" of the strainer body so the entrapped solids can be properly collected and held for disposal.
- Y Strainers are furnished with high quality stainless steel screens that are carefully fabricated to fit the strainer body perfectly.
- Coupled with the precision machined screen seat on the body of the strainer, protects against any bypass.
- Heavy duty construction
- Compact design
- Bolted or threaded covers
- Standard stainless steel screens
- Suitable for liquid, gas or steam
- Synthetic fiber gaskets
- Monel screens
- Perforated stainless steel screens 1/32
- 20, 40, 60, 80, 100, 150, 200, 325 and 400 mesh stainless steel screens
- Y strainers are engineered to withstand the most aggressive industrial and commercial, steam and gas applications. Available in carbon steel or stainless steel for pipeline sizes from 1/4" to 10", with threaded, flanged, or socket weld connections.
- Markets served include:
- Chemical processing
- Power generation
- Oil & Gas
- Iron & Steel
- Pulp & Paper
- Food & Beverage
No. 235-B, Ground Floor, Parivar Apartments, Bibwewadi, Nr. Bharat Jyoti Bus Stop, Pune, Maharashtra, 411037, India